Vision, Mission and Values Statements
A world where everyone can sing their own song.
To make the arts accessible to all, and to present entertaining and enjoyable musical programs that will enrich our audience by encouraging acceptance and understanding of our diversity.
We endeavor to create and maintain an organization that values:
- Community - We aspire to inspire our artistic community, the LGBT community and the regional communities that we serve through our performance, artistry and outreach.
- Equality - We act as a voice against prejudice, hate and intolerance through our involvement and through our song.
- Fellowship - We provide a welcoming social outlet that promotes camaraderie and friendship for all members by sharing in the joy of musical expression.
- Stewardship - We maintain sound and transparent financial and operational practices that ensure a stable organization capable of executing its mission and achieving its vision.
- Enlightenment - We open hearts and minds with the passion of our performance and the power of our music.